Pensacola Seafood Festival
CLOSED FOR 2016
Cash Award: $500.00
Submission Deadline: The deadline for the 2016 artwork submission is July 15, 2016 .
- All entries will be designed, rendered, and produced at the sole cost of the artist. All entries must be a minimum of 16” x 20”. It is preferred that the artwork width be roughly 1.5 times the height. Inclusion of “Pensacola Seafood Festival” is not recommended. A signature in the bottom left or right corner of the artwork is required.
- All entries must be submitted as originals. Artwork cannot be a reproduction, a copy, or bear similar or identical likeness to previous art.
- The Fiesta of Five Flags Association, Inc. will not accept digital copies. Designs must be delivered or mailed to Fiesta of Five Flags, 2121 West Intendencia Street, Pensacola, FL 32502 during regular business hours (Monday-Thursday 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. and Friday 8:30 a.m.-noon, closed 12 p.m.-1 p.m. for lunch)
- Artist contact information, including name, address, email, and telephone number must be submitted with each entry.
- Artist will agree to irrevocably and forever transfer all right, title and interest in and to the art, its title and related identifying marks to The Fiesta of Five Flags Association, Inc. Artwork will be used exclusively for the production of posters, t-shirts, marketing, and other related items for the Pensacola Seafood Festival.
- Submissions should be thematically related to the Pensacola Seafood Festival. Judging will be based on sales and marketing potential. The Fiesta of Five Flags Association Inc. reserves the right to reject all work submitted during this competition.
- The Fiesta of Five Flags Association, Inc. will grant the Artist the right to retain and/or market and sell the original production and rendering of the Art (and no other duplicates or copies of same). The artist will be required to sign copies prior to and during the festival.
- Entries must be appropriate for all viewing ages and not include any of the following: nudes, partial nudes or erotic scenes.
- The Fiesta of Five Flags Association, Inc. accepts no responsibility for lost or damaged work.