As President of the Fiesta Of Five Flags organization, Mort O'Sullivan will oversee the Pensacola Seafood Festival, Pensacola Crawfish Festival, and the 10-day celebration of the Fiesta of Five Flags during his 2015/2016 reign.
Mort has been with the Warren Averett CPA's and Advisors since 1981, and is the Managing Member of the Gulf Coast Division. He is a founding member of the former Gulf Coast firm, O’Sullivan Creel, which merged with Warren Averett in January 2012. Mort is a member of the Firm’s Executive Committee and leads the Firm’s BP Claims Disaster Recovery Team. He has over 38 years of experience in public accounting and began his career working with an international accounting firm in Atlanta. He currently focuses on consulting and management advisory services to clients, while continuing to offer his expertise in litigation support, business valuations and mergers and acquisitions. Mort has been married to his wife for 41 years. They have two sons, two daughters-in-law and six grandchildren.
Mort's Professional Affiliations:
• Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Community Involvement/Recognition
• University of West Florida Board of Trustees, Vice Chairman
• Gulf Power Company, Board Member
• Autism Society of Pensacola, Past Treasurer
• Community Foundation of Northwest Florida, Board Member
• Greater Pensacola Chamber of Commerce, Past Chairman
• University of West Florida Distinguished Alumnus Award
• University of West Florida Foundation
• Professional Business Leader of the Year, Pensacola Chamber Pace Award