2017 Seafood Festival Applications
Thank you for your interest in our Fiesta of Five Flags event. Applications for the Pensacola Seafood Festival are NOW OPEN. The festival will be held September 29, 30 & October 1, 2017 in historic downtown Pensacola.
ALL VENDOR APPLICATIONS AVAILABLE NOW!!!
DEADLINE: AUGUST 18, 2017
We are proud to invite you to participate in our festival which has once again been listed as one of the Top 20 Festivals by the Southeast Tourism Society. This popular festival attracts over 100,000 attendees throughout the three day event. The Fiesta of Five Flags strives to make the Pensacola Seafood Festival a positive experience for all our vendors as well as those attending the festival, and our policies are a reflection of those efforts. If you have any questions, you may reach the Fiesta Staff by email at email@example.com.
HOW DO I PARTICIPATE?
1) Select the vendor category that best relates to your merchandise:
2) Submit all required Vendor Application Materials to be submitted through the application link:
- A completed application.
- A maximum of 3 photos of both your product and booth setup. (The committee relies heavily on the photo submissions for the selection process.) The submitted photos should be the best possible representation of your product and booth.
- Food, Cart, Commercial, Attraction and Gulf to Table Vendors must be covered by $1,000,000 of recovery liability insurance. They must provide an original copy of the certificate of liability insurance policy with the Fiesta of Five Flags Association dba Pensacola Seafood Festival named as additional insured.
- Payment made be made by - PAYPAL. As of JULY 15, late fees will be assessed for all applications submitted. As with pricing, late fees vary per category. Please refer to the appropriate Vendor Application for the exact dollar figure.
- All required vendor application materials should be submitted through the link above
- Please keep in mind that early application is strongly encouraged as vendors who apply early are given priority for acceptance and space selection. Submission of your completed application and/or past participation does not ensure acceptance. Booth location assignments will be made at the discretion of the Pensacola Seafood Festival Committee.
- Per the Vendor Contract -“NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN TO ACCEPTED VENDORS AFTER SEPTEMBER 1 FOR WEATHER, ACTS OF GOD, CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE OR ANY CIRCUMSTANCE THE FIESTA OF FIVE FLAGS DEEMS OUT OF ITS SOLE CARE, CUSTODY, OR CONTROL.”
- Is my vendor fee refundable?
Yes. All vendor fees are refundable minus a $50.00 administrative fee. Vendors who must withdraw submissions will receive a full reimbursement (minus the administrative fee) prior to SEPTEMBER 1. After this date, refunds will not be provided for any vendor for any reason.
- How do I submit my application and fees?
Vendor submissions will not be considered complete until you have paid the vendor fees via the Fiesta of Five Flags Pay-Pal account. All vendors must email their required vendor application materials, payment info, and photos to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to the Fiesta office, Attn: Bridget Middleton (2121 West Intendencia Street, Pensacola, FL 32502) in order to be considered for the review process.
- Do I get to choose my booth space?
No. Vendors will be assigned to their vendor space and may not request specific locations. Returning vendors may request their previous location; however the committee may not be able to accommodate these requests. All assignments are final. Please remember that only the vendor on the application may show in the booth space assigned; space and acceptance is non-transferable.
- When will I know if I am accepted?
You should receive email confirmation that your application has been received by the Fiesta office shortly after the original submission. We will be processing applications as they are received. All vendors should be notified no later than SEPTEMBER 1 that your application has either been accepted or declined. Please do not call the Fiesta Office to check on your application’s status.
- If I am accepted, when will I receive my vendor packet?
All vendor packets should be mailed one month prior to the festival dates. This packet will include your booth location, move-in procedures as well as all other pertinent information.
- How many vendors will you be accepting into the festival?
The number of booth spaces and participants in each category will be limited in order to offer a variety of items/merchandise. The committee relies heavily on the photographs you submit to choose vendors.
- What is Fiesta’s cancelation policy?
Vendors who have been accepted into the show have until SEPTEMBER 1 date to receive a full refund (minus the $50.00 administrative fee). After this date, no fees will be refunded for any reason. Once you have withdrawn your submission, you will not be allowed to participate in the 2017 Pensacola Seafood Festival. Vendor space is non-transferable.